I absolutely love winter weddings, and was so excited when Chrissy and Jesse contacted me to capture their big day. It was so enjoyable watching their wedding story unfold. We first met at Starbucks to get to know each other, and chatted about their hopes and dreams for their big day. They talked about the classic and timeless vision they had for their winter Westin Portland Harborview Wedding. From that moment on I knew we were going to be a great fit for each other.
I captured Chrissy and Jesse’s engagement photos in the city of Portland, Maine. Their personalities really came out when we were walking around and shooting. I quickly felt that their love for each other is effortless and deep. It’s clear that they’re a couple who’s love is rooted in their deep friendship with one another.
Chrissy and Jesse had their ceremony at the stunning Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception on January 20th, 2017, and followed with a Westin Portland Harborview Wedding. I brought them out in the snow to Portland’s East End for some formal photos. Chrissy looked gorgeous in her sweetheart princess dress and L.L.Bean boots. Every piece of their wedding day was elegantly designed, and I am so glad to have been apart. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Miller!
Thank you to all the amazing vendors who made this day incredible!
– Bride’s Hair and Makeup: Jessica Candage Hair & Makeup Artistry
– Wedding Dress: Madeleine’s Daughter
– Bride’s Shoes: Louboutin
– Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Etsy
– Groom’s Suite: Men’s Wearhouse
– Wedding DJ: Double Platinum Celebrations
– Florist: Windham Flower Shop
– Cake: Nothing Bakes Like a Parrott
– Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
– Save the Dates: Wedding Paper Divas
– Calligraphy: Heather Prejean
– Wedding Planner: Paige Bassano with The Westin in Portland
– Transportation: Maine Limousine Service
– Ceremony Programs: Ruth Kepron
– Seamstress: Bette’s Bridal Stylings
– Rings: Jared