A couple weekends ago I had the honor of capturing a Commons 1854 Wedding. Natalie and Donnie’s day had a classic elegance to it that I just adore. Their February Winter wedding pretty much just ended up being a Spring wedding. It was a 55 degree day in the middle of February! I can’t wait to show everyone their perfect wedding.
When I was putting together the words to describe these two the day after their wedding a few things came to mind. Natalie and Donnie are all class. They are down to earth, funny, kind and seriously gorgeous. What more could you ask for in this power couple? I am blown away by these two and their incredible friends and family. It is so clear to me that Natalie and Donnie have a deep friendship and love for each other.
Some other things I truly loved about being a part of this Commons 1854 Wedding.
1. Natalie’s signature smile and laugh.
2. Their simple and delicate wedding details and colors.
3. How engaged their guests were.
4. The solid amount of time I got to photograph their huge, fun wedding party.
5. Their crazy dance party with a cow bell and everything!
6. Nat and Donnie’s reception entrance. Before I left their wedding I told Natalie how amazing this moment was to me. This was my favorite memory on my wedding day. Walking into your reception where all of the people that you most love are are cheering you on in support of their love for YOUR LOVE. Their reception entrance captured these emotions so beautifully.
Congratulations you two, I am so thankful to have been a part of your day!
Venue: The Commons 1854
Photographer: KAngell Photography
Second Photographer: K.Engel Photography
Florals: Nature’s Design
Bride’s Hair: Jenn Duff
Bride’s Dress: Theia
Bridesmaid’s Dresses: Lula Kate
Groom’s Suite: Bonobos
Reception Band: Horizon and the Horns